Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreaming of Autumn

So, living in the southern half of the United States, it's around this time every year that I start to long for the fall.

It's hot here.  Very hot.  And though I love to go swimming... it's gonna be enough already very, very soon.

Around this time every year, I start to dream about places like New York, and London, and Paris.  And I start to dream about all the things I can't wait to wear, when the leafs finally start to change colors.  Alas, that won't be for quite some time here.  Still, a girl can dream.  And I know exactly what I'll be dreaming about.

Check out this top hat Christian Dior sent down the runways for this season.



It seriously has me drooling and if it's the only thing I buy all year, I will not sleep until I find a hat like this.  It is simply beyond words.



 Hats are my thing.  Shoes are great.  Jewelry's fine, but I would not be me without my hats.  In fact, I already own one top hat, but... and no offense to the poor thing... it's nothing like these. 



 The only problem is, I know when I get a hat like this, I am going to want to go somewhere to show it off.  Ah, c'est la vie...  Bring it on, autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment