Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So...

Hello world.  A new blog is born.  As you may or may not know, I've branched out.  Apparently, according to the internet, I was going about blogging in an incorrect way.  Well, excuuuuuuuse me.  For some reason it never occurred to me that it would probably be a better idea to group certain ideas together in one blog and other ideas in another.  It just never occurred to me, probably because my mind doesn't work that way half the time.  At any given moment, I'm usually thinking of a thousand completely different things.  Still, it does make sense.  So, this is my style blog.  Yes, style.  I know the title implies it's going to be all about fashion, but where does fashion come from, my friends?  That's right, our fashion sense is determined by our own personal style.  It comes from art and the world around us, interior and exterior.  And style comes in many different forms.  So, you may still be confused, but hopefully, as we go along, it will all make a bit more sense.

Now, please allow me to bring over a few old fashion/style blogs from my other blog (which is now my personal rants/thoughts/ideas blog, found here), which I think make more sense in this blog.  Out with the old, in with the new.  And away, we goooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment