Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beatles: Fashion Evolution

While I'm on this British kick, I thought it'd be a good time to take a look at something that inspires me greatly: The Beatles.  Now, I know you could argue this is a "girls'" blog and men's fashion has no place here, but I think you'd be wrong.  This is a style blog, and anyone with real style can derive it from anywhere, right?  Not to mention the fact that not only did The Beatles influence pop music, but they influenced culture in general.  Especially clothing.  The popularization of the mod style, for men and women, through to the hippie movement, and even the way we think of modern rockers' clothing, can be traced back to The Beatles. 

Today I'd like to look at the evolution of The Beatles style.  This will just be a basic, and very surface level, evaluation of the way their style evolved over the course of the height of their fame as a group.

1963:


1964:



1965:



1966:



1967:



1968:



1969:



1970:






No comments:

Post a Comment