Monday, October 10, 2011

British Country Fashion

As I've mentioned before, my husband is British.  Well, he's been in America for about a year now and I think we're both aching for some genuine chicken tikka masala and who can forget fish 'n' chips?  Well, that desire to visit my hubby's motherland has put me in the mood for British Country fashion.  I just love all the tweeds and tartans, knee socks and wellington boots.  I've created several sets I imagine one might wear on a cool, crisp autumn day in the countryside, and I thought I'd share them with you.  (Please note: while many of these sets say JCPenny, I have no affiliation with the company.  Most of the shoes and some of the purses, however, may be found and purchased at JCPenny.)

British Country 6


British Country 7


British Country 5


British Country 3


British Country 1


British Country 4


British Country 2


No comments:

Post a Comment